Single Sign On website established for the Registration and Certificate of Import-Export Permit for Crops, Crop Production and Agricultural Inputs through the National Single Window (NSW) system of the Department of Agriculture's, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives.
The terms and conditions specified below will be regulated between the Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives. From now on, referred to as "Service Provider" with the applicant to request a Username & Password for using its system to request a license certificate for Import-Export of crops and agricultural inputs through the NSW system. From now on, referred to as "User". Besides, the user agrees and complies with the following terms and conditions:
1. The application is to request Username & Password to request a certificate for Import-Export Licenses for crops, crop production, and agricultural inputs through the NSW system of the Department of Agriculture, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives.
2. The user must fill in certified true information for the benefit of the service users and service providers. If there is detected that the user's information is not true, the service provider may suspend or terminate the license of the user without prior notice. Also, the user will be responsible for any damage arising from such false information filling.
3. The user agrees to allow the service provider to examine the accuracy and disclose the information specified in Username & Password request application. The action is for government benefits. In case the service provider found that the user's information is not clear or false, the service provider has the right to refuse registration acceptance or cancel the user's username and password without notifying the user.
4. When the user has fill in all details and the officer has reviewed the information and approved the application Username & Password of the user, the system will send an Activation Code to subscriber's e-mail address specified in the application form. The Activation Code allows service users to confirm the subscription (Activate) according to the method specified in the said e-mail. After that, the user will be able to the certification of Import-Export Licenses for crops and agricultural inputs via NSW system.
5. The user must not use Username & Password in any way that against the law and public order or human morals.
6. The user agrees and understands that using a username to create an electronic signature must be used with a password. In case the user cannot remember the password that he/she has set, the user needs to reset the password by clicking the "Login" button and clicking on "Forgot Password".
7. In case there should be suspected that a user's password is known by other people who are not involved, the user is a responsible person for resetting a password immediately via its system. However, if someone else uses the password and causes damage or expenditure, the user is also a responsible person for such actions.
8. The Subscriber agrees and accepts that the Service Provider has the right to amend, change or cancel the terms and conditions of the application for Username & Password as the Service Provider considers appropriately that the said action is for the benefit of developing Or improving the service Or to perform in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, even though applicable and to come into force in the future Or in the event that the service provider deems appropriate to amend, change or cancel the terms and conditions In this agreement, the service provider will prior notice the user in advance by e-mail or any other electronic determined by the service provider before the date of the amendment, change or cancellation of the terms and conditions become effective.
9. The user must secretly keep Username & Password received. Besides, the user agrees and accept that in case a Username & Password are used to create an electronic signature and electronic records used to communicate on computer networks to cause interpersonal jurisprudence, the user agrees to be deemed as the electronic signature recorded on the electronic data is legally binding as if user's signature on the documents for submitting the request and agreeing to be bound by the content or information in all respects. Including the case that the electronic signature is created or misused by the service user Or used in breach of agreement Or conditions of use of a Username & Password and the use that damage any person. The user will be a responsible person for any damage incurred by himself/herself.
10. The user must strictly comply with the terms and conditions of the application and use of the service for personal information security of service users. In case that such information has been stolen, lost, or damaged due to force majeure or in any event, the Service Provider has the right to refuse and not be a responsible person for any damage arising from such events.
11. Any person impersonating or committing any act violating privacy by using another person's information to impersonate in applying for a Username & Password is an offense and subject to the penalty according to the law established.
12. Service Provider may send information or notify news through various channels such as e-mail or any other channels that will occur in the future to service the user as service provider deems appropriate.
13. If the user breaches the agreement and condition, even if only one of the above, Service Provider reserves the right to suspend or terminate the service to the user immediately.